Installation guidelines: Install on your own risk! I'm not responsible for any errors or data loss!
- Requires Twenty Fourteen Theme installed on WordPress
- Download XaFr Theme archiv
- Unzip downloaded file
- Copy unzipped folder to /wp-content/themes on your webspace with a ftp-programm like FileZilla
- WordPress Backend at Appearance -> Themes -> aktivate XaFr White
- At Appearance -> Menus change the name of the menu to menue_xafr and choose it as primary menu and save
Please watch out for new theme updates here: Theme Changelog
are displayed in 798×250 pixel
you can add XaFr Search Widget
and XaFr Share Widget
to the sidebar. XaFr Search Widget
Screenshot: XaFr Share Widget
adds share-buttons for Facebook, Google+ und Twitter to the sidebar, which do not send any data to the social networks until they get clicked. They always link to the page they were clicked on. The button-images are hosted on your own Webspace.
The featured-box looks best with 3 posts. If a post should be displayed there, you have to add the tag “featured”
(without quotation marks).
Code with numbered lines
<code title="01">Text line 1</code>
<code title="02"> Text line 2</code>
Links or text in the footer
To add extra text or links to the footer you have to edit the file footer.php
in the XaFr White
Right in front of
</div><!-- .site-info -->
you can add your content.